A

Anonymous

I have a problem with my avatar, it is a gif but when I load to
my account it changes it to a jpg and it won't move. what do I do?

I'm not sure about this, but it seemed that many boards using IPB were reporting that animated gifs were not supported (not a bug, but it's not a feature).

Many admins have requested that, but my info dates from IPB ver 1.3 and now we're at 2.0

Cheers

I'm sure I've had or seen animated gif's before
You could always use flash animated avatars [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

How stupid am I ? RW's avatar is animated, I see it everyday and I still came up with my answer that the board didn't support them !

Silly me.

Maybe if a animated gif is exceeding the kb allowed, it's transformed to a single pic ?

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+Jun 20 2005, 06:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ Jun 20 2005, 06:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]How stupid am I ? RW's avatar is animated, I see it everyday and I still came up with my answer that the board didn't support them !

[snapback]109265[/snapback]​
[/quote]
So it is [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back