Athens 2000

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Jul 15 2005, 07:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Jul 15 2005, 07:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Does anyone have the 10/11/2001-St. Kosmas, Athens, Greece bootleg?????
Please, i am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]112082[/snapback]​
[/quote]

try your luck [a href=\'http://www.maiden666.com/index.php\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]. Much more bootleg commotion over there... [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Jul 15 2005, 08:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Jul 15 2005, 08:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Does anyone have the 10/11/2001-St. Kosmas, Athens, Greece bootleg?????
Please, i am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]112082[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I've got it !!! send me a PM

Here's the thing,
I'm new to the whole bootleg trading "thing" and don't have hardly any stuff. I was hoping that someone would be willing to share it with me in mp3 format or something like that...
I know this sounds really "cheappy" but i really wish i had attended this concert but i wasn't able to and am, as i said in my first message, desperate to at least hear it (after missing it that is)!!!!!

I have the part where Bruce sings the Alexander the Great chorus. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Okay, thanks!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back