Astrological signs

Last night while listening to Somewhere in time I noticed the six astrolocal signs among the lyrics (on the vinyl version at least, don't have the cd at the moment) and checked with the signs of the members playing on it. And sure enough, five of the signs are the same as the musicians (Bruce - leo (lion), Nicko - gemini (twins), Adrian - pisces (fish), Dave - capricornus (capricorn) and Steve - pisces (fish)) but how's the last one? Anyone have any ideas? (the "missing" sign is Aquārius (january 20th - february 18th).)

I haven't found Martin Birch's birthday but both Derek Riggs and Rod Smallwood are in this "january 20th - february 18th" zone:
Derek: 13 February 1958
Rod: 17 February 1950

Thanks a lot! My money'S on Rod if it'S one of them. Even if Derek did the cover I doubt he had anything to do with the inner sleeve and Rod's more oF a six member, I think.

Well, the OP says it's on the vinyl... and I was somewhat joking with my suggestion. For all we know, it could be Eddie. You know, seeing how all the band members are on the cover and so is Eddie and are we really reading into this?

I only have the 98 remaster, but it's been packed since I'm moving soon... (except for the vinyl) someone else with a cd version close at hand?

But seriously: It is Eddie! The first Derek Riggs Eddie was released on 8 February 1980 (Running Free single). All the signs are in the original SIT booklet, and the aquarius is opposing the page with the "Caught Somewhere in Time"-Eddie (as I call it). The other signs are opposing the pages with the members.

2199.jpg

That....actually make sense! I'll be damned.
The vinyl just have the lyrics with the signs in between, otherwise I'd have caught it I think.

Mwahahaha! I strike again! :smartarse:
I think we both had the same idea at the same time, and I sort of got a confirmation with the booklet and while checking the release date of the first single (did this before I read your post).
I was starting to type before you hit the enter button. :) Then, the message of your post came, and I read it, and then edited mine (added "But seriously, it is Eddie"), before I posted. (hey I am learning!)

CDs make more sense, stupid LPs! ;-)

::) I was joking anyway. I wasn't taking any of this particularly serious, you know...

Back