ASAP

gandalf

Invader
Adrians project ASAP and the album Silver and Gold.
What do you think?
I like the album very much, not excactly Maiden and not what you would expect from Adrian, but the album is something different and great IMO.

i've just won it on eBay for 99p. i cant wait! i think they are awesome.. especially the single silver and gold

I prefered it way better than Bruce's Tatooed..

Its a real good listen and the solo to Blood upon the Ocean is one of the best if heard.. every song is good.

Yeah because ive been trying to get Psycho Motels - Welcome to the Real world

I ended up downloading it brilliance better than the first

got it through the post today... good album.. i like 'misunderstood' and of course 'silver and gold'

did you know maiden actually played that at the entire population of hackney gig (marquee club 1985).. and the intro was an early version of the somewhere in time guitar solo walking on glass [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] amazing

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+May 14 2004, 12:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ May 14 2004, 12:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yeah because ive been trying to get Psycho Motels - Welcome to the Real world

I ended up downloading it brilliance better than the first [/quote]
I got this one also. Brilliant album and it's worth getting if you see one.
The singer is also great, norwegian like me, hehehehehehe....................

I think ASAP is great and silver&gold is a very underrated album....Adrians psycho motel is also great both albums can be found on eBay from time to time......My favorite Adrian song outside of iron Maiden is Urchin: Black Leather Fantazy. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

god i want them albums ive heard a couple of the songs but i cant seem to be able to buy the albums anywhere i know there old but does anyone know where i can get them from! please help!

well luckily to a dear friend Lobo_bassplayer i have managed to find a copy of a.s.a.p album npw all i ve got to do is persuade my mum in letting me get. anyone from the u.k who is interested in getting it check amazon.co.uk [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
big [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] to Lobo_bassplayer

Always a pleasure sweety.

Hope u can get them all soon

[!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yeah me too [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+May 10 2004, 09:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ May 10 2004, 09:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i've just won it on eBay for 99p. i cant wait! i think they are awesome.. especially the single silver and gold [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 99p!!!!!!!! im having to pay £8.99! lol [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

lucky alright lol i envy you lol [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+May 13 2004, 05:51 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ May 13 2004, 05:51 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I prefered it way better than Bruce's Tatooed..

Its a real good listen and the solo to Blood upon the Ocean is one of the best if heard.. every song is good. [/quote]
Geeze what the hell was i on when i wrote that ... hahahahah sorry about the English guys...

IMO if you can get the Japanese release of Welcome to the Real world there a bonus track called Hypocrisy what a song just rocks.

H to me has always got them songs that catch you and stick in your head.

The Norwegian singer wasnt he on the first Psycho Motel cd ?

Back