Art Print/Project..Pre-Orders Needed...

Tap_Legion

Trooper
eddielightningeyes.gif

Hey Everyone,

I've been giving it a lot of thought and I've decided to release a sketchbook/art book in February 2012 that will be a collection of black and white, brush/Ink illustrations. Each book will be 48-56 pages including full colour front and back covers...

Then I found out how much it will cost...

After checking with numerous printers and getting an approximate production cost ($4,000!!) I've decided to release a set of limited, signed art prints to pay for the overall printing instead.

Between now and October 15th, I'll be taking pre-orders on 6 different art prints. Each one is going to be (offset) printed on 120+LB stock in full colour (even the black and white for the tinted wash effects) and measure approximately 12" x 18" in size. There will be 2 classic monster designs, 2 Undead designs, one all new full colour Dangerous Toys Klown design and One Parody painting called "Ickey Mouse" (use your imagination on that one).

Each print will cost only $15.00 which includes shipping in the United States...Additional shipping cost will vary by country (around $8-$10 more depending on destination)

I'm currently working on these to have them ready in time for a few comic conventions that I'll be attending and will post samples of the actual art as they're completed.

I need to raise around $1,600 to get these 6 prints done so if anyone is interested and would like to pre-order a print, please let me know by PM or email.

Thanks!

Back