Are you in the Maiden FC?

Are you a member of the Iron Maiden FC?

• Total voters
Some news posted by Laz on the official forum.

"
The next issue will be mailed out on 25th June.
Going to press on Monday. Takes a week to print then 2 days to get labelled and shipped.

Sorry about the delay but there's good reasons as to why.
Cheers"

Lo and behold my new FC magazine arrived today. There are photos from FortaRock, maybe that was the holdup. Also a rundown of Janick's gear, for all those of you who want to recreate his unique sound.

Just got mine. I'm getting tired of the constant Trooper beer coverage (plugs). I'm something of a beer snob, the beer is average. After reading the magazine, they would have you believe it was ambrosia. I do think it is cool they advertise which pubs in the UK sell it, kinda making it an unofficial Maiden fan hangout.

I liked the rundown on Janick's gear. I'm going to send a request for them to do the same for Steve.

Got mine as well!

I enjoyed the piece on Dave Shack! Seems like a cool dude, and those old mag interviews with Adrian he did was pretty cool.

Also, didn't know before this was mentioned in the mag that Andy Matthews has died. He was the dude behind IMTV so perhaps this also explains the lack of any IMTV from the current tour :(

been a member 8 years on and off. Wish the discounts on site were more. The fan club magazines, FC exclusive t shirts and presales are the reason I am a member

Back