Are all the traders from the closed forum here?

I can agree with that! That's my job now [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've asked some of the other traders to come and join us....

..hope thats OK?

and hope they come across too - this place seems much more friendly

That's fine mate, the more the merrier!!!

If mtuk comes here (or any other trouble makers), I'll give him a warning. Then, if he ignores it, he'll be banned by IP, e-mail, user name and any other banning method. We don't need him here.

This will also happen if anyone else does that. We don't need that kind of thing here.

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Kwisatz Haderach+Aug 26 2002, 09:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Kwisatz Haderach @ Aug 26 2002, 09:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oh well beats looking after KRS[/quote]
:munch:

I am here ! Its me Max [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Iron maiden lewes

[!--QuoteBegin-KRS+Aug 26 2002, 10:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(KRS @ Aug 26 2002, 10:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin-Kwisatz Haderach+Aug 26 2002, 09:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Kwisatz Haderach @ Aug 26 2002, 09:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oh well beats looking after KRS[/quote]
:munch:[/quote]
Busted [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

good to see you here Max

hows the old(new) forum? any better or still as silly as ever?

curiosity got the better of me so I had a quick look in the earboards forum...

...still as bad as before - won't they learn? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

iam here now as well, although iam still on earboards forum iam here also,on the topic of mtuk, he also sent me a pm,saying hes watching me(god iam scared) and hes not sorry for what he said about my son,lets hope its more peaceful here,mtuk hasnt started any shit on madien trade yet but he could do soon

welcome aboard marty [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back