anyone know some good acoustic music?

[!--quoteo(post=131506:date=Mar 11 2006, 10:25 AM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 11 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]131506[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
James Blunt : Back to Bedlam
[/quote]
You're taking the piss, right?

Wow, that was pretty quick. I'm sure someone was going to poke fun at Conor soon enough but not that fast! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131514:date=Mar 11 2006, 11:41 AM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Mar 11 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]131514[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Wow, that was pretty quick. I'm sure someone was going to poke fun at Conor soon enough but not that fast! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]
:: What's wrong with James Blunt? He's a handsome young man who writes solefull and inspiring music. If you don't like it, you don't have to slag me off.

(Yeah, I was only joking [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] )

[!--quoteo(post=127461:date=Jan 22 2006, 06:56 AM:name=Hunlord)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Hunlord @ Jan 22 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]127461[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Try Balls To Picasso by Bruce just for the last track, Tears Of The Dragon. Its a wonderfully constructed song that deals with his departure from Maiden, full of emotion. The video is a little cheesy, but its a great song:Tears Of The Dragon Video
[/quote]

Tears of the Dragon is not acoustic. It is a great song though, and an acoustic version of it does exist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3q1IW11QPc...%20the%20dragon

Back