Anyone interested in a radio broadcast of the 2008 Chilian show?

Ardius

Trooper
I have got my hands on a radio broadcast of the Chile show (complete with some annoying adverts at times) in super good quality, by far one of the best bootlegs Ive listened to, but then thats no surprise because its an official broadcast.
Im currently uploading it to megaupload and Ill post a link here for anyone interested.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner is heavy as fack with the 3 amigos!!!!!

I truly envy everyone who is getting to see them this tour, Im now really annoyed I couldnt see them.

Uploaded here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68TOFRUA

I would so want to hear that
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
alone without seeing the whole setlist.  Aargh, tempting... :S

Invader said:
I would so want to hear that
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
alone without seeing the whole setlist.  Aargh, tempting... :S
I can
send it to you. PM me.

Oh and;
I've heard one better bootleg (sound quality): Live at Ullevi 2005.

Thanks for the bootleg sounds good. :ok: Loved how the crowd cheered for Nicko.:yey:
Bruce played off his mistake in the intro for moonchild good

Thanks for the link, Ardius!

I noticed some things:
They're using the original synth sound for the corus of Can I Play With Madness (didn't use it in the last couple of tours when they played it), and they're using a synth to simulate the backing vocals during Powerslave. Thank god that Harris didn't want to sing them. :D

Oh, and I noticed during Revelations that Nicko plays the hi-hat in double time (i.e. playing 1/8 notes instead of 1/4), I don't like it, too "crowded".

Alan McBrain said:
Best sound quality in a bootleg that I already heard. Excellent, thanks dude, but that DJ just don't stop to speak. :lol:

Yeah, but for that, it would have been a perfect bootleg, easily as good as an official live recording. Certain songs are ruined by it.

Back