Anyone going to Maiden in Berlin?

Finally came home. Bit of an annoying end of a fantastic weekend: The train from Berlin had more than one hour delay due to repairing the airco which didn't work well. When you're wasted, that's not cool. I still don't feel that great, but sleep should be the healer!

Enough complaining, as I said, this was really a great time!

Thanks again Per for hosting! Nush, Hunlord, V and MadMax for your company!  :ok:

P.S. That cover band indeed deserves mention. Infinite Dreams! :bigsurprise:

national acrobat said:
I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure lightsabers weren't involved. :innocent:

But the Force must have been. It's amazing: The poster is undamaged, the pins are undamaged, the wall is undamaged. WTF?  :huh:

Forostar said:
Finally came home. Bit of an annoying end of a fantastic weekend: The train from Berlin had more than one hour delay due to repairing the airco which didn't work well. When you're wasted, that's not cool. I still don't feel that great, but sleep should be the healer!

That sucks. Well, you heard me rant about the Bahn, so I'm obviously not surprised. ;) Hope you feel better now!

Hello guys! The photos are awesome, I'm gonna share some of those with my friends for sure! Nice to see you all again on the o2 pic. Still not sure who's who here in the forum, but what the hell :bigsmile:

Glad to see that our Miami guest got a ticket in the seats. Hope you enjoyed the show from up there! I myself didn't want to do that and risked drowning in the masses for the third (and last) time, but to my pleasant surprise everyone around me was very non-aggressive and people did jump (as did I), but there was no great amount of pushing involved. So I could actually ENJOY a Maiden concert this time, and I even got to see the full stage most of the time. It was an amazing experience, so much fun and good vibes from almost everyone around me! Why couldn't it have been like this the last two times??

Thanks to everyone for joining up, it was a lot more fun with you guys than it would have been alone, even though I was too tired to join you at the Halford. Sure would have liked to see that cover band, but a real Maiden concert *without* any alcohol gets me "wasted" in another way ;-) So I didn't have enough energy to go anywhere but home.

Hope everyone enjoyed the night and got home alright. And no, I do not have a broken toe ;-)

Back