Anti-MAIDEN Message On Back Of OZZFEST Tshirt?

Even if it was an anti-Maiden message (and it appears now that it likely is), who cares?

Adrian Smith, Steve Harris, Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Janick Gers, and Nicko McBrian are grown men and can take an insult or two.

Is it disrespectful? Yes. Is it worth getting our panties in a wad over? Not really. I think the more important issue is the fact that a Maiden show was ruined for thousands of fans with all the BS being discussed on the other thread.

I don't wear panties and if I did they would not be in a wad over anything related to Ozzfest or Sharon / Kelly / Jack / Ozzy Osbourne

When is the last time any of those people produced anything worthy of attention?

Ozzy Osbourne isn't relevant as an artist anymore. If it weren't for the fact that a brain-dead segment of the population obviously enjoys seeing the results of decades of drug abuse in the form of a monotonous reality show, then nobody would be talking about Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon, or Ozzfest today. Period.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenTennessee+Aug 22 2005, 07:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenTennessee @ Aug 22 2005, 07:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]When is the last time any of those people produced anything worthy of attention?
[snapback]116191[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I don't like to value people according to if they keep producing something worthy of attention. I respect Ozzy for what he's done for music. I disrespect his wife for what she has done at Ozzfest.

Well you are cartainly a better man than I am. To me, Ozzy Osbourne has made voyeurism his profession for the past five years, not music.

Maybe I am too blunt with my comments. Ozzy is a legend, no doubt. I have never been a big fan of his music, but at least at one point he actually made the music the focus of his career rather than being a walking advertisement for NOT doing drugs. He is on cruise control now.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenTennessee+Aug 22 2005, 07:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenTennessee @ Aug 22 2005, 07:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]He is on cruise control now.
[snapback]116195[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Now that's a very precise way to put it.

Btw, I'm not a better man than you are, be sure of that [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7thSon_ofa_7thSon+Jul 16 2005, 05:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7thSon_ofa_7thSon @ Jul 16 2005, 05:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well, what could Maiden have done to piss off her Highness, Sharon Osbourne?
[snapback]112271[/snapback]​
[!--QuoteBegin-somedude+Jul 16 2005, 07:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(somedude @ Jul 16 2005, 07:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Jealousy; upstaging nearly 90% of the talent free ass-clowns that have ever been on an Ozzfest bill.
[snapback]112276[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree. I mean, I saw waves of people beginning to leave after that shit they pulled with Maiden on 8/20, clearly Maiden was stealing the show and Sharon got all ass hurt by it because they continuously have to put the shittiest most commercial hardcore bands they can get on the bill save for maybe a few bands and thats it.

Back