1995: The X Factor
1998: Virtual XI
2000: Brave New World
2003: Dance Of Death
2005: The Piano Tribute To Iron Maiden
2006: A Matter Of Life And Death
2008: Maiden Heaven

Am I missing any?

Just off the top of my head, Live After Death (85), A Real Live/Dead One (93), Death On the Road (03), Rock In Rio (01), Flight 666 (09) and Donington Live (92) are the essential live albums that a Maiden collection needs.

Powerslave911 said:
I have:

1980: Iron Maiden
1981: Killers
1982: Number Of The Beast
1983: Piece Of Mind
1984: Powerslave
1986: Somewhere In Time
1988: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
1990: No Prayer For The Dying
1992: Fear Of The Dark
1995: The X Factor
1998: Virtual XI
2000: Brave New World
2003: Dance Of Death
2005: The Piano Tribute To Iron Maiden
2006: A Matter Of Life And Death
2008: Maiden Heaven

Am I missing any?

The Sound House Tapes ( out of print, no longer available)
Maiden Japan (out of print, no longer available)
Live After Death
Maiden England (out of print,no longer available)
Live At Donnington
A Real Live One and A Real Dead One which are out of print but have now been combined into one set called A Real Live Dead One which is available.
Eddie's Archive (out of print, no longer available)  Contains some great stuff only available in that set.
Rock In Rio
Death On The Road
Flight 666

There's also obviously all the singles and B sides as well as things like the No More Lies EP with the Orchestral version of Paschendale.

chaosapiant said:
I'm all about self help, but this post basically says "use the internet to figure out your question...just not this part of it."

Also, what is Maiden Heaven?

It was a compilation of bands doing Maiden covers that came with an issue of Kerrang.  Like the Piano Tribute To Iron Maiden, Maiden has nothing to do with it other than the fact that they get to collect royalties.

Twarkle said:
It was a compilation of bands doing Maiden covers that came with an issue of Kerrang.  Like the Piano Tribute To Iron Maiden, Maiden has nothing to do with it other than the fact that they get to collect royalties.

Gotcha, thank you!  I stopped getting tribute albums after I got both "Call to Irons" CDs.  I thought it was cool way back in the day, now I realize that I don't like to hear anyone touching Maiden's work.

From what I've listened to from Maiden Heaven, it wasn't that good. The best cover was probably Metallica's version of Remember Tomorrow. Other than that, the tracks ranged from decent to bad, but that's my opinion.

Back