Album opener

A

Anonymous

What's your favourite Iron Maiden studio album opener. mine has got to be Moonchild on 7th Son. When Adrian belts out that opening chord it sends shivers down my spine

I think prowler is the best opener! So much energy in that song [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd have to say The Wicker Man, just such a fast, powerful song.

Invaders was kickass from when it started all the way to the end!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wildest Dreams! Just kidding. Ides of March for sure! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Call me stupid,(I'm sure someone will), but I like Be Quick Or Be Dead [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+Jun 30 2005, 03:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Jun 30 2005, 03:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Call me stupid,(I'm sure someone will), but I like Be Quick Or Be Dead [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110655[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually, I was going to put that, but then I remembered how good Ides of March is as an opening track!

Aces High, Where Eagles Dare, or Caught Somewhere in Time. Way too fuckin hard to decide between the three.

Where eagles dare is the best one! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Caught Somewhere in Time. The synths add a great feel to help absorb the mysterious, futuristic atmosphere which make this album even better [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

Really hard to decide between Caught Somewhere In Time, Where Eagles Dare and The Wicker Man.

Today I'm going to choose The Wicker Man.

[!--QuoteBegin-Animal_Supreme+Jun 27 2005, 11:33 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Animal_Supreme @ Jun 27 2005, 11:33 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Where Eagles Dare!!!!!!!!
[snapback]110098[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Correct. Drum opener sets the tone for a classic album.

These polls are tough! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Let's see here...Where Eagles Dare is a fantastic opener, but I think I like either Be Quick or Be Dead, or The Wicker Man more. Don't think I can choose between those two.

Back