Album Cover Fonts!

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey, does anyone have any fonts for Album covers? Powerslave, perhaps?

Well, if you have a link to them, please post! It would Help a lot when making Wallpapers for the site.

Btw, I entered a Powerslave Wallpaper about a week ago, and it's still not in the Wallpaper Gallery...?

hmmm ive only got the maiden font and steve harris handwriting lol so i want some more [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-ohgar_boy+May 16 2004, 09:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ohgar_boy @ May 16 2004, 09:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hey, does anyone have any fonts for Album covers? Powerslave, perhaps?

Well, if you have a link to them, please post! It would Help a lot when making Wallpapers for the site.

Btw, I entered a Powerslave Wallpaper about a week ago, and it's still not in the Wallpaper Gallery...? [/quote]
Your wallpapers are awesome dude [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Great work. Sorry I didnt add the powerslave one sooner. I dont get informed when theres images awaiting approval and I keep forgetting to check
I dont have the fonts but some of the wallpapers have the logos on them that you could rip off in photoshop pretty easilly

Back