ADRIAN SMITH SURVIVOR 2013, PART 2: Results -> The Evil That Men Do wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I really like both of these songs... There is only one way for me to pick: I must listen to the songs back to back and then, I will choose.

I'm not surprised. Evil ranked very high in the Maiden survivor too, if I remember correctly.
Neither of these songs would be in my Adrian Smith top 3, but I still like Evil more. Stranger gets my vote.

Last edited:
As much as I love SIT and dammit, I love the solo in Stranger but after listening to both songs back to back.... Evil just offers so much more. Voting out Stranger.

Oh I'm not surprised about Evil ranking high, I'm disgusted. :D

Both songs would be in my 30s. Starblind, Paschendale, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (all Top 10) Sea of Madness and The Prisoner are Adrian songs that I rate higher.

The Evil That Men Do

I love both of these songs but I voted against The Evil That Men Do because this is an Adrian Smith survivor and I think Adrian had the most to say on Stranger..whereas I don't know how much he contributed on The Evil That Men Do...anyways Stranger is totally Adrian's song...and it has that middle section/bass solo part
drool3.gif

Maybe the best part of the song for sure :) But for me it would just be fitting if Stranger won knowing how much a Smith song that really is....

As far as I know Stranger is credited to Adrian alone...The Evil That Men Do is a Smith/Dickinson/Harris piece...so who knows how much he really did in that?

I do really like Stranger a lot. It was definitely a tough choice to make but when listening to both songs back to back, Evil just seemed to do abit more for me than Stranger did.

Back