Adrian Smith cowriting and producing pop diva Kym Mazelle

Hmm, I don't think I like it when a favourite musician is suddenly doing music which is totally not my taste.

The Downfall of the Holy Church of Adrian Smith has just been initiated.

(still have to hear the song in question, though!)

I know that H wouldn't quit Maiden and start doing this fulltime so I'm not worried. I think its really cool acutely and I'm looking forward to hearing it, just because H is in one of the best Heavy Metal bands of all time doesn't mean he has to be restricted to just that music. When he left Maiden he wanted to do different stlyes of music, so if this helps him stay fresh for Maiden why the fuck not?

Think about Hooks In You (the music) and ASAP, that stuff is very, very mellow in the way it sounds. H will most likely make this the greatest of all pop songs. Ever.

LooseCannon said:
Think about Hooks In You (the music) and ASAP, that stuff is very, very mellow in the way it sounds. H will definitely make this the greatest of all pop songs. Ever.

Oops, I fixed that for you. ;)

OMG. Adrian Smith has a different taste in music that ISN'T metal! STOP THE PRESSES. THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH IS NO MORE.

Seriously people, grow up. Different people have different tastes, any person would go insane if they had to stay confined to metal 24/7 and could ONLY write and listen metal.

I find it absolutely great that he can still dedicate time to make different genres of music and open the name Adrian Smith BEYOND the metal industry. He's just having fun, so let him be.

Some people obviously took my post the wrong way.

I'll post it again:

Hmm, I don't think I like it when a favourite musician is suddenly doing music which is totally not my taste.

If I'd love a move while I'd dislike the genre.. no I am not that biased.

I can assure you that I have a very broad taste. Unfortunately, commercial sounding dance music isn't part of that. Once it  was though. When I was 15, Jeff. ;)

In a time where 15-year old Foro walked the earth
When the land was still swamp in Holland his home
In an age where prized possession was pop
To search for MJ albums teens would roam

LooseCannon said:
In a time where 15-year old Foro walked the earth
When the land was still swamp in Holland his home
In an age where prized possession was pop
To search for MJ albums teens would roam

WOW, hahaha, now THAT deserves a praise! :D

Haha, this is nothing compared to that 7x70 Christian bullshit Nicko did with Dan Spitz and Vanilla Ice  :D

I don't see what the big deal is, if Adrian is interested in this then more power to him! This singer seems like she isn't too bad. Now, I WOULD be disappointed if Adrian collaborated with some fake popstar like Ke$ha, but that's not the case here.

LooseCannon said:
Think about Hooks In You (the music) and ASAP, that stuff is very, very mellow in the way it sounds. H will most likely make this the greatest of all pop songs. Ever.
I have always stated that Maiden should do this song live with Adrian doing all the leads because he co-wrote it.

Adrian needs to call Andy Makin and do another Psycho Motel record. He can write awesome rock music.

Back