AC/DC

A Guest Vocalist, guess who that could be :huh:

Shame to hear this about Brian, but i think it's time to call it quits.

All of them

Time to call it quits. Shame I didn't get to see them (will never forgive my mom for not letting me go to their concert when they came here) but there's no point in continuing without Brian and Malcolm.

This is why (except for my first couple of concerts) I have always worn ear plugs.

Guess we will never get to hear them finally bring back anything from FOTS or FOTW to the setlist one day.

Flick of the Switch even killed Brian live when they just released the record, so safe to say you will never hear those live.

Shame really, because to me, it's their best Brian era album

Flick of the Switch even killed Brian live when they just released the record, so safe to say you will never hear those live.

Shame really, because to me, it's their best Brian era album
Did he say something in an interview about having difficulty singing that material live? Saw live footage on MTV back then of Guns For Hire and This House is On Fire that sounded good!

Did he say something in an interview about having difficulty singing that material live? Saw live footage on MTV back then of Guns For Hire and This House is On Fire that sounded good!
The Setlist mostly included only 2 Songs off that record. Pretty telling of you ask me.

Also search for some rehearsals of 83 LA... Nightmare

I didn't go to to the tour this year because IMO they aren't what they were.
Brian and Angus may be the showmen, but it was always Malcolm's band.

I don't think Breuer is good source for the inside info. It doesn't seems likely that after having a good relationship for 36 years, Angus would just tell Brian to f... of, and than Brian would whine to Breuer - too soapy.

Also, replacement singer = bullshit!

I don't want to upset hardcore fans but since the 80's AC/DC is Angus and Brian. Their biggest change was retirement of Malcom. If Phill Rudd also retired instead of being pulled in the media, nobody would get upset really, and same can be said for Cliff Williams. I don't mean no disrespect for those 3 (Malcom, Phill and Cliff) but an averege concert goer couldn't notice the replacement. But Brian on the other hand...

I wish they sort out this between themselves and do this last leg of tour proper - Brian and Angus side by side. If it's not meant to be, just call it quits - after 40+ years they don't owe anything to anybody...

I agree with this, those two guys are the draw ... I would qualify as a casual AC/DC fan and those two are what have my interest and have been since I saw them first in the early 80s

Well, they're the ones out in front, the rest of the band members barely move and stay around the drum kit. I wonder how much of a conscience imagery that was from the band...I'm sure it was very thought out.. Great tactic anyways, to build the band up around a few strong characters. Just to let those two "represent" the band in their styles so to speak...while the other members basically have no "identity" - which also strengthens Angus and Brian in captivating the crowd.

So someone told H and Dave to stay stationary, so that Steve Bruce and Jan can represent the band :D

Back