AC/DC Survivor finished: You got me ringin' Hells Bells

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs

• Thunderstruck

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Hells Bells

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Re: AC/DC Survivor 2010: High Voltage vs Dirty Deeds round 4 (Sep 25-26)

She's Got Balls, Ride On, Squealer

Rock 'N' Roll Singer
She's Got Balls
Problem Child.

She's Got Balls
Ride On
Squeeler

Re: AC/DC Survivor 2010: Let There Be Rock round 1 (Sep 27-28)

Go to the top of the page and vote for your LEAST favorite songs!
Rules are in this post. Please read them if you don't know what's going on here.

Round 1.4 results:
She's Got Balls and Squealer are eliminated.

Let There Be Rock has joined the battle!

Go Down, Dog Eat Dog, Bad Boy Boogie

Hmmm... only just noticed that the International version of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt cheap doesn't have Jailbreak :S

Unknown One said:
Hmmm... only just noticed that the International version of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt cheap doesn't have Jailbreak :S

Yeah, I was wondering if the US version of Jailbreak album will be included, or at least the song itself as it rocks.
Go Down
Dog Eat Dog
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

Genghis Khan said:
Yeah, I was wondering if the US version of Jailbreak album will be included, or at least the song itself as it rocks.

Yep, I knew that some of the earlier albums were different (and that we have an extra album called T.N.T which is basically the International version of High Voltage) but I never knew that these early albums were this different.
By Jailbreak album I am assuming you mean the '74 Jailbreak EP? The other 4 songs off that EP are from the Aussie version of High Voltage.

Genghis Khan said:

Yes. There will be a series with the Jailbreak album and the 3 new songs from Who Made Who.

There will be no other non-album songs. I know, AC/DC has a mess of em. Stuff that was Australia-only until Bonfire. A few singles like Big Guns. But seriously, name one with any real chance.

A trend I've observed: b-sides / non-album songs get killed off quickly, even when people profess to love them.

Re: AC/DC Survivor 2010: Let There Be Rock round 2 (Sep 29-30)

Rules are in this post. Please read them if you don't know what's going on here.

Round 2.1 results:
Go Down and Dog Eat Dog are eliminated.

Bad Boy Boogie, Problem Child, The Jack

Ride On, Overdose, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

Meant Bad Boy Boogie there, didn't pay enough attention to what I was writing.

Problem Child, Rock Singer Big Balls
And this is hard already.

Unknown One said:
Yep, I knew that some of the earlier albums were different (and that we have an extra album called T.N.T which is basically the International version of High Voltage) but I never knew that these early albums were this different.
By Jailbreak album I am assuming you mean the '74 Jailbreak EP? The other 4 songs off that EP are from the Aussie version of High Voltage.

The album I have has five songs.  So yeah it is the Aussie version of High Voltage.

Album: '74 Jailbreak
Song listing:
1. Jailbreak
2. You Aint' Got a Hold On Me
3. Show Business
4. Soul Stripper
5. Baby, Please Don't Go

This one was released and remastered in Canada in 1984.

The liner notes say:
"All titles first released in Australia in February 1975 except Jailbreak released in June 1976."

I really like the album.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Yes. There will be a series with the Jailbreak album and the 3 new songs from Who Made Who.

There will be no other non-album songs. I know, AC/DC has a mess of em. Stuff that was Australia-only until Bonfire. A few singles like Big Guns. But seriously, name one with any real chance.

A trend I've observed: b-sides / non-album songs get killed off quickly, even when people profess to love them.

They don't have a real chance because you always leave them until the very end when the b-sides and non-album songs face the cream of the crop.  A trend I noticed.  :p
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
Overdose
Ride On

Oops! I should have voted for 'Problem Child' instead of 'Ride On'.  I didn't realize it was still here.  Chances are they'll both stick around until next time.
mckindog said:
And this is hard already.
I know.

Round 2.2 results:
Bad Boy Boogie is eliminated.

Problem Child, The Jack, Overdose
Genghis Khan said:
They don't have a real chance because you always leave them until the very end when the b-sides and non-album songs face the cream of the crop.  A trend I noticed.  :p

I put them with the albums in Bruce this year, and most were killed quickly.

Re: AC/DC Survivor 2010: Let There Be Rock round 3 (Oct 1-2)

Problem Child, Ride On, Overdose.

Re: AC/DC Survivor 2010: Let There Be Rock round 3 (Oct 1-2)

It's A Long Way To The Shop If You Want A Sausage Roll
Rock N' Roll Singer
Overdose

Back