A theory regarding Maiden History part 4

I would not be surprised if a documentary for part 3 was also filmed at the same time (the original plan was to release Maiden England in 2008-2009) and subsequently ditched and replaced with the less professional product we ended up getting. No interviews with Martin Birch? Give me a break!
I'm not really sure, but I think the 3rd part was filmed during 2008. IIRC, one of the shots from Steve's interview in ME was identical to an interview Steve gave in Australia during SBIT tour. It was for an IMTV, and I'm not a member anymore, so I can't check out anymore. But somehow, I remember a lot of interviews from ME looked familiar, which made me conclude I already saw them on IMTV during 2008/09 SBIT tour.

And if they ever put some sort of documentary again, I really hope it won't be "career-spanning", no matter who makes it. How many times can we listen the story about nuns in a van and 666 pounds bill?!

I'm not really sure, but I think the 3rd part was filmed during 2008. IIRC, one of the shots from Steve's interview in ME was identical to an interview Steve gave in Australia during SBIT tour. It was for an IMTV, and I'm not a member anymore, so I can't check out anymore. But somehow, I remember a lot of interviews from ME looked familiar, which made me conclude I already saw them on IMTV during 2008/09 SBIT tour.

And if they ever put some sort of documentary again, I really hope it won't be "career-spanning", no matter who makes it. How many times can we listen the story about nuns in a van and 666 pounds bill?!
666 times my friend

We need to hear more about how Rod called Patrick McGoohan. I'm sure there's an angle to that story we only heard twice.

Back