A sad thing I've read

I always thought it meant "Youth in Asia". So here I am in grade 12 sociology, up comes the debate, and I'm wondering why so many people don't want the Chinese to reproduce...

[!--QuoteBegin-charlotte+Oct 20 2005, 03:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(charlotte @ Oct 20 2005, 03:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You mean "good death"  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ?
[snapback]120730[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah actually. It means to die in a good way instead of dying in agony... [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

5. Pull The Plug

[music and lyrics - Shuldiner]

Memories is all that's left behind
As I lay and wait to die
Little do they know
That I hear their choice of life

End it now, it is the only way
Too cruel, that is what they say
Release me from this lonely world
There is no hope - Why don't you

Pull the plug
Let me pass away
Pull the plug
Don't want to live this way

Once I had full control of my life
I now behold a machine decides my fate
End it now it's all to late

What has now been days, it seems like years
To stay like this is what I fear
Life ends so fast, so take your chance
And make it last

End it now, it is the only way
Too cruel, that is what they say
Release me from this lonely world
There is no hope - Why don't you

Pull the plug
Let me pass away
Pull the plug
Don't want to live this way

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 19 2005, 09:13 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 19 2005, 09:13 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]There is a video of a man having sex with a horse, filmed at the ranch in question.
[snapback]115916[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Update: the man who operated the camera in the making of this video has now been arrested in connection with making that video.

Moral of the story: if you confine your sexual activities to your own species, you're less likely to go to jail.

I guess the guy who did the videotaping forgot to keep records on the horse's age.

Actually, he was arrested for trespassing on the property where the video was made. Technically, bestiality is not illegal in Washington State, but the authorities wanted to punish him and this was all they could get him for.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 19 2005, 10:13 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 19 2005, 10:13 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Old news. Obviously, Perun doesn't read sufficiently depraved web sites like I do. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There is a video of a man having sex with a horse, filmed at the ranch in question.
And the man was ... how to say this delicately? ... receiving, not giving.
It is a stomach-churning sight, not for the faint of heart.
It's easy to see how such activities could be fatal.
Why am I writing every sentence on a new line?
I also notice that they're getting shorter.
I wonder how long this will continue.
I'm beginning to be afraid.
I feel the end is near.
I'm cold, so cold.
Almost gone...
help!
[snapback]115916[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Oh, god, why the fuck did I have to click on this thread... [img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/puke.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] I was trying to forget the noises that guy made and the image of a 10 foot horse cock being shoved into his ass, going through his intestines and crushing his insides... [img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/awwwww.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Death by horse cock.. How do they write the obituary for this one?

Back