A sad thing I've read

A

Anonymous

Source: [a href=\'http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/[/a]

(Passages of special interest highlighted)

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Seattle man dies after sex with horse
Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

Updated: 9:12 p.m. ET July 15, 2005

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.
[/quote]

I wish I would find the words that sum up my thoughts, but that is utterly impossible.

Like you Perun, I'm not really sure what to say after reading that [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . What a world we live in.

Old news. Obviously, Perun doesn't read sufficiently depraved web sites like I do. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There is a video of a man having sex with a horse, filmed at the ranch in question.
And the man was ... how to say this delicately? ... receiving, not giving.
It is a stomach-churning sight, not for the faint of heart.
It's easy to see how such activities could be fatal.
Why am I writing every sentence on a new line?
I also notice that they're getting shorter.
I wonder how long this will continue.
I'm beginning to be afraid.
I feel the end is near.
I'm cold, so cold.
Almost gone...
help!

You think he did a happy man? doing what he liked to do most? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 19 2005, 03:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 19 2005, 03:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]There is a video of a man having sex with a horse, filmed at the ranch in question.
And the man was ... how to say this delicately? ... receiving, not giving.
It is a stomach-churning sight, not for the faint of heart.
It's easy to see how such activities could be fatal.
[snapback]115916[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Fuck, I was EATING when I read this!

Sorry.
My fault.
I must be more careful.
I hope your meal wasn't ruined.
It was not my intent to disturb your digestion.
But you had to expect that this thread could only get sicker.
I mean, if you're talking about unnatural acts, you're already over the line.
Abandon all sense of decency, ye who enter here ... or something like that, right?
Yes, I do intend to make all my posts in this thread look vaguely like triangles of text.

Ow....the guy allowed a horse to fuck him. And you know what, its weird because the horse actually did. You think the horse was gay? Or was it a female horse wearing a strap-on? Either way, those people might wanna seek some counciling.

I hope all these people move to Texas and carry on their disgusting habits.

Down there "He needed killin' " is still a legal justification for knocking these sick freaks off

Now, now, Duke, Euthenasia is not the answer. They weren't harming anybody except themselves. I doubt the horse was being "treated with cruelty" when he was the one giving not recieving [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't think of it as euthenasia (is that really how that word is spelled?)
I think of it as thinning out our numbers for the benefit of the entire herd.

This reminds me, I recently found the case for my Megadeth Youthenasia CD, but not the disc. It's been missing for about 4 years. Grrr.

This is disguting [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What world are we living in?

I honestly think we've devolved as a race. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The idea...........of that.................makes my st...............omach......................feel all................weird, ewww!!!!!!!!!.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the ...........s but i had to run to the toilet to be sick a few times while writing this post.
BTW, yes it's "euthanasia". I should know, i'm Greek!!!
Greeks know everything!!! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Oct 20 2005, 03:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Oct 20 2005, 03:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] BTW, yes it's "euthanasia". I should know, i'm Greek!!!
[snapback]120729[/snapback]​
[/quote]You mean "good death" [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ?

No, he means "youthanasia", 'cause only the good die young! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What? Not funny?
Alright, alright...

Back