A preview of the NEW bootlegsandbsides.co.uk

A

Anonymous

Well after a lot of work from some very good friends, we have a little preview for you all to look at.

[a href=\'http://www.bootlegsandbsides.co.uk/preview/main.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.bootlegsandbsides.co.uk/preview/main.htm[/a]

Please leave all honest opinions, comments, suggestions, ideas etc.

We hope you like it

(screen resolution needs to be 1024 x 768 for this)

I've got a higher screen res than 1024 x 768 and there are gaps between the images on the left hand side

I see, ill have to sort it out. Thanks for letting me know

Hey, mate.

The preview that you're giving us is a little plain.. There's not too much to rate other than images that don't merge, and a pretty crappy drawing... (The brutal truth, sorry.)

I was wondering where you got the full-sized Early Days image for the intro page?

You should make the site a little more resolution friendly. There are gaps on 1280x1024 and im not switching to 1024x768 just for one site.

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jan 9 2005, 04:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jan 9 2005, 04:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I actually like the format though. Laying pages out using frames often pays off eventually
[snapback]95556[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Ugh. Dear H, no. I suppose this is just my opinion, but I can't stand frames. Although I will grant that once the broken images are fixed, this particular use of frames isn't too bad.

I liked the old one as it was very easy to navigate around and ver friendly lookin at, but if you make a good menu system for this i like it, althougt there is a bit of a gap in the picture. but nice idea indeed!

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Jan 9 2005, 11:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Jan 9 2005, 11:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]on the contrary, i find the totem eddie great and original!
[snapback]95625[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I like that one very much too!

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Jan 9 2005, 10:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Jan 9 2005, 10:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]on the contrary, i find the totem eddie great and original!
[snapback]95625[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yes, dig totem pole Eddie. Never seen anybody do that before [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks guys. The idea will be the same, drop down menus as before, more content though. Am fixing the graphics problem as we speak [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jan 9 2005, 03:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jan 9 2005, 03:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ugh. Dear H, no. I suppose this is just my opinion, but I can't stand frames. Although I will grant that once the broken images are fixed, this particular use of frames isn't too bad.
[snapback]95571[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can't stand frames either but their use here is fairly good

remember to check the page in several browsers. Mozilla (Firefox) and IE at least. It should look good in Opera etc. as well. Only then do you know you've made a decent site [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back