A new Maiden fan born? He is my own family, so.. :)

Wait...could it be that a savior has been born?

Nope.  But yes, tell us!  Also, do you have any pictures, if you are willing to share?

I will surely come up with some picture. At the moment baby and mother still have to stay at the hospital.
The camera is there as well and later I'll try to insert a good photo.

He has brown hair. I don't have much other stats yet apart from birth weight: 3160 gram. And he was born 65 minutes before the date he was expected. ;)

A little impatient, wasn't he!  And that is a healthy weight for a baby.  You must be so proud, my friend.

Also late, but congratulations! :)  And we'll understand of course that you don't spend as much time here from now on. ;)

Finally some photos uploaded! :)

l_f512a0f92d894b34a480674ad3c2a461.jpg

l_d72a0af61fce4eb696fcf80871c13b62.jpg

l_dd5125a5ce1344febf82e3a78f611a06.jpg

l_814d8a0742bf43ce8717be7f02d28d49.jpg

Dude!  Cute kid-- you and the Mrs did quite well!!

( my sister had a baby last Thurs, and her husband delivered it on the bathroom floor, cause he came so quickly-- not my cup of tea, that)

Is you family all home and happy?

Thank you, Wasted & Invader.

And, Wasted, congrats with your son-in-law (is that correct english?)!

When my brother was born, he came suddenly and my father just arrived home. No one else around and he helped my mother still wearing his motorcycle helmet. So the first thing my brother saw was a Martian. ;)

Yes, we're all home and happy! :)

@edit:

That's neat, Invader. Though Killers is the most bloodthirsty image in the catalogue. :p

Forostar said:
And, Wasted, congrats to your son-in-law (is that correct english?)!
That's how I think it should be. Yes, congrats Wasted!

Also Foro, nice to finally put a face on you. Again, congratulations! The little one looks a lot like my older brother did.  :)

Oops, I can't congratulate someone (wasted) with something/someone (his son in law)?
Well, in that case I follow the Dutch language too much, I'm afraid.

I have shown my face before, I think it was the Wacken topic of last year. ;)

Foro, man, you look so shocked in that photo...he's beautiful, he really is.  You must be the proudest dad on the planet.  Make sure you hum Aces High when you tuck him in at night.

Thanks bro, I certainly am! He's eating very often by the way (and we don't sleep much because of that hehe).
Already above his birth weight within the week.
I still didn't manage to play much Maiden apart from your Paschendale vid, but that was in a different room.

LooseCannon said:
Foro, man, you look so shocked in that photo...he's beautiful, he really is.  You must be the proudest dad on the planet.  Make sure you hum Aces High when you tuck him in at night.

Isn't Aces High rather fast for making him sleep?  For a lullaby I'd go more in the direction of Blood Brothers, Dance of Death, Out of the Shadows, or The Legacy.  Of course, if you've played a lot of faster stuff during the last 9 months, he can probably handle The Trooper already. ;)

Well, he attended Wacken 2008 (in Marta's belly) where he checked out bands like Maiden (he wouldn't miss Rime of course!), Carcass and At the Gates, and he endured the company of Perun and Nush and thousands of other drunk crazy people.  :p

But his ears didn't work yet. ;)

That really is a beautiful child. I can't say how happy I am for you. :)

That's nice, mate! Cheers!

..also on behalf of Marta who just read this topic.

I'll go humming Aces High now and see if I can get some sleep.

Forostar said:
Thank you, Wasted & Invader.

And, Wasted, congrats with your son-in-law (is that correct english?)!

When my brother was born, he came suddenly and my father just arrived home. No one else around and he helped my mother still wearing his motorcycle helmet. So the first thing my brother saw was a Martian. ;)

Yes, we're all home and happy! :)

@edit:

That's neat, Invader. Though Killers is the most bloodthirsty image in the catalogue. :p

Thanks Foro, -- however, he would be my Nephew-- my sister's son. 

Baby's are fun if they are someone elses!!  :D

Back