A Joke

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
A German, a Frenchman, and a Canadian are sailing together. They decide to have a few drinks. The German opens a can of beer, drinks one mouthful, and tosses the rest over the side. His astonished companions ask why he would waste beer like that.
"We have plenty of that stuff where I come from!" explains the German.
Satisfied with the answer, the Frenchman opens a bottle of wine. After taking one drink, he also tosses the rest overboard. The German and Canadian ask why he would do such a thing.
"We have plenty of this where I come from!" replies the Frenchman.
After thinking for a moment, the Canadian runs at the Frenchman and knocks him over the side of the boat. The German yells "Why did you do that?"
The Canadian replies "We have plenty of them where I come from."

Hee hee hee. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I know of a joke that's almost exactly the same as that one but the Canadian would be an American and there would be two other people of different nationalities, but not German or French.

Excellent !!!

I've never heard that one! I will translate it and spread it, you can count on it. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I know the one of a Gringo kicking a mexican into a river! speaking of which... How do you stop a mexican tank?

you shoot the people pushing it!!!

The Lone Ranger gets captured by Native Americans and they are going to kill him. Before they do the chief tells him "Any last wishes white man?"
"Yes, let me talk to my horse, " says the Lone Ranger. The Native Americans look kinda puzzled but finally let him talk to his horse. The Lone Ranger whispers into his horse's ear and soon after the horse runs off. The Native Americans simply look at each other and shrug. Then they tell him, "ok white man now we're going to kill you." But before they get a chance off in the distant something aproaches... It's the Ranger's horse... and something is on his back. As he gets closer they see it's a woman... as it gets closer they see it's this gorgeous naked blonde woman!
The Lone Ranger simply shakes his head and yells at his horse "Possie you idiot!!! I said Possie!!!

A pirate walks into a bar after a year out at sea. He sits on a stool in front of the bartender. The bartender says, "What happened to you? Last time you were here, you never had that wooden leg, hook and eye patch." The pirate then says that he had three accidents out at sea.

The bartender asks, "What happened to your leg?" and the pirate replies, "I was at a fight and someone fired a cannon. The ball took out my leg, so I got a new wooden one."

The bartender then asks, "What happened to your hand?" and the pirate replies, "I got into a swordfight and my hand got slashed off, so I had a hook put in."

"What happened to your eye?" and the pirate replies, "One day, we were sailing smoothly until a bird crapped in my eye." The bartender, confused, then says, "What? That doesn't make you lose an eye! Didn't you just wipe it off?"

"I know, but it was my first day with the hook..."

Bill Gates caught gold fish, took one look of her and throw her back to the lake. Gold fish got herself back to the surface and said: "What about the wishes?"
Bill Gates said:" OK. Tell me what do you want?"

My english isn't that good, so forgive me if I'm mistaken...

A Priest, A rapist and a pedophile walk into a bar... and that's just the first guy. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A Priest, a nun and a Rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this, a joke?"

Back