A Huge collection for all of you.

Can the google drive files and folders be copied to own google drive without downloading them all?
Im looking forward to this gift and wanna extend my collection, but I wouldn't necesssarily want to download it all yet.
I don't need all of them but look for only upgrade and shows that I might not at all have in my collection..

Can the google drive files and folders be copied to own google drive without downloading them all?
Im looking forward to this gift and wanna extend my collection, but I wouldn't necesssarily want to download it all yet.
I don't need all of them but look for only upgrade and shows that I might not at all have in my collection..
The bootlegs will be on MEGA
Everything else will be Dropbox

Heh, I always forget that it's just us Czechs who have our beer cheaper than water.

EDIT: In fact, I just checked and the new Tullica album in preorder is worth 12 and a half beer of the standard sort on tap, 25 bottled, here in the heart of Europe.
Beer is criminally cheap in Czechia. A regular beer at a bar costs about the same as it does here in a store. And a beer at a bar here costs 3-4 times as much as one in Czechia. I’m not sure about Prague but in Zlin the standard price for a bar beer was 25 korunas in early 2020.

Beer is criminally cheap in Czechia. A regular beer at a bar costs about the same as it does here in a store. And a beer at a bar here costs 3-4 times as much as one in Czechia. I’m not sure about Prague but in Zlin the standard price for a bar beer was 25 korunas in early 2020.

Prague is a bit more expensive, but even now you'll probably get a pint under 45 CZK (1,86 EUR, 1,97 USD), elsewhere it's probably about 30-35 CZK (1,24-1,44 EUR, 1,31-1,53 USD) but I haven't been to a pub since summer, so it's just an approximate.

Bottled beer is from 14-25 CZK (0,58-1,03 EUR, 0,61-1,09 USD), depends on daily sales in the store, canned is just slightly more expensive, but really only marginally so.

And that's just beer, as we don't have consumer's tax on non-sparkling wine (in order to support local winemakers) you can get fully enjoyable, normal quality wine for 50-75 CZK (2,06-3,09 EUR, 2,19-3,28 USD) for a litre.

So here's what the main folders are

Audio - This contains all the audio
Other - This is for other bootlegs that aren't primarily concerts or are just weird fan made stuff
Video - Yes there's a couple videos (I haven't really collected bootleg videos but there's plenty on YouTube)

Back