All Singles
Tons of Promos
Tons of Extras
First 10 Years

GET EXCITED
and
UP THE IRONS

Merry Christmas from IronCarnage

Time to get my first Maiden bootleg ever. And then some.

By the way, @IronCarnage I believe the link must not be public if there's official released material inside.

It will be a dropbox link. The main focus will be bootlegs but it will contain everything.

It's an archive
That's taken me ages.

Albums + Release Extras and Vinyl Extras
Singles + EP's
Bootlegs (Live Performance Audio, Video and Other Bootlegs)
Promos
Rarities
Other Stuff

+2 Game Releases of Ed Hunter :)

Last edited:
Time to get my first Maiden bootleg ever. And then some.

By the way, @IronCarnage I believe the link must not be public if there's official released material inside.
Iron Maiden encourages it, This fandom should remember that. Just saying.
Iron Maiden is fine with it, so should the fandom.
Up The Irons

Our rules are clear. You can share as many bootlegs as you want, but you cannot share official licensed audio. No matter what Steve says, the band has lawyers who don't listen to the music and only care about suing.

Our rules are clear. You can share as many bootlegs as you want, but you cannot share official licensed audio. No matter what Steve says, the band has lawyers who don't listen to the music and only care about suing.
Fine then, keep disrespecting Iron Maiden.

Fine then, keep disrespecting Iron Maiden.
Well, it's not about "disrespecting Iron Maiden", it's about "we don't want our owner to get a cease and desist order for hosting copyrighted material". And if you think that the lawyers retained by Rod care about what Steve says on a random interview about file sharing then you're absolutely wrong.

@IronCarnage - we absolutely appreciate the sharing of bootlegs. But sharing licensed and copyrighted material can get us and you in deep trouble. Iron Maiden have predatory lawyers just like every other business. If you really need evidence, here you go:

In Germany, it's so common there's even a legal consultation page:

They have a more relaxed attitude about the free sharing of live bootlegs, but trust me, as soon as a lawyer sees you're spreading their albums for free, you're toast.

@IronCarnage - we absolutely appreciate the sharing of bootlegs. But sharing licensed and copyrighted material can get us and you in deep trouble. Iron Maiden have predatory lawyers just like every other business. If you really need evidence, here you go:

In Germany, it's so common there's even a legal consultation page:

They have a more relaxed attitude about the free sharing of live bootlegs, but trust me, as soon as a lawyer sees you're spreading their albums for free, you're toast.
Yeah I know, I was tired and angry, sorry. The bootlegs are uploading soon.
I have so much stuff uploading

Well, it's not about "disrespecting Iron Maiden", it's about "we don't want our owner to get a cease and desist order for hosting copyrighted material". And if you think that the lawyers retained by Rod care about what Steve says on a random interview about file sharing then you're absolutely wrong.
I believe Bruce said it was fine too but I can't remember.

Bruce said that file sharing was fine with him back in 2003.

Earlier than that. I remember watching him playing the good cop to Metallica's Napster in ~2001. I was living in a particular apartment at that period and that's why I am positive.

Anyway, @IronCarnage whatever BS they are talking to random interviews it has little weight as many have pointed out here.

Bruce said that file sharing was fine with him back in 2003. Not sure he would have been so happy about that happening before he became a millionaire...

Technically, he said sharing a bootleg of Wildest Dreams was fine as long as people agreed to buy the album when it came out.

Technically, he said sharing a bootleg of Wildest Dreams was fine as long as people agreed to buy the album when it came out.

Yeah, and he equated the price of a new CD with that of three beers.

Yeah, and he equated the price of a new CD with that of three beers.

Heh, I always forget that it's just us Czechs who have our beer cheaper than water.

EDIT: In fact, I just checked and the new Tullica album in preorder is worth 12 and a half beer of the standard sort on tap, 25 bottled, here in the heart of Europe.

Back