A Confession

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+Sep 26 2004, 12:40 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ Sep 26 2004, 12:40 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And personally Lamb of god Suck.....
[snapback]87534[/snapback]​
[/quote]

oh man, I thought i was the only one who thought that! WHEW. I'm trading in that cd... Amorphosis is really good though, they're starting to grow on me!

confessions?

i've never actually set fire to a dog in my life [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

except the 1,256 that i ignited before posting on this topic

For every post Dogigniter makes, he torches a puppy, dont start a conversation with him... think of the puppies [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Unless you hate dogs! Then you can go ahead!

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've been meaning to read more Chuck P. stuff other than Fight Club (which was awesome), but i'm overwhellemed by school at the moment [/quote]

Well, onhell, welcome to the world of Chuck. You've gotta read Survivor next. Whenever you get the oppertunity.

Well well... look what i found....
Now i have to kill you all [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No... Im going to shock you. Maiden is my fauvorite band. Not too many have confessed that. But ofcourse this is a bit of useless. People listen what they want to listen. Does someone actually think that other peoples opinions could change that? Or at least they shouldn't change that.... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

iron maiden is my favourite band and metal is my favourite genre of music.

well, in the spirit of confession actually I do have one. Contrary to popular belief Vodka is NOT my favorite drink... it's Rum... Appleton Special to be exact. Whew... I feel better now.

I have to confess too, i havent been spamming here for a long time [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Oh, and i don't have 1 favourite band, theres 2 of them on the 1st place...

Back