2023 Tour Thread Confirmed and Speculated Dates

How long do you think the tour will be next year? I'd say 5 or at most 6 months (May-September/October). With dates in Europe, South America, Asia, Oceania and several concerts in North America too.
More or less ,I just hope it doesn't rain...again! Given what happened this year.

If they really put that much effort in the production as it seems by now, I guess it won't be one of their shorter tours. Just hope they don't do Europe in April while I'm in the US then. I somehow have a feeling that there will be some real surprises in terms of the setlist. My fereling has it that this time it won't be everything else than a sloppy/lazy choice of songs. But on the other hand it feels to me this could be part of a big farewell thing.

If they really put that much effort in the production as it seems by now, I guess it won't be one of their shorter tours. Just hope they don't do Europe in April while I'm in the US then. I somehow have a feeling that there will be some real surprises in terms of the setlist. My fereling has it that this time it won't be everything else than a sloppy/lazy choice of songs. But on the other hand it feels to me this could be part of a big farewell thing.
Since they're confirmed for Wacken in early August, I could see them playing summer shows in Europe and going to America afterwards, like they did this year.

They won’t tour in April.
Bruce & friends will tour in Brazil with the John Lord Tribute

Target 50yrs?

If they really put that much effort in the production as it seems by now, I guess it won't be one of their shorter tours. I somehow have a feeling that there will be some real surprises in terms of the setlist. My fereling has it that this time it won't be everything else than a sloppy/lazy choice of songs. But on the other hand it feels to me this could be part of a big farewell thing.
I don't think production matters when it comes to the length of a tour, but we've already seen the stage set for next year, I guess (probably with some changes). I agree about surprises in the setlist and I completely don't agree with your last sentence.

I don't think production matters when it comes to the length of a tour, but we've already seen the stage set for next year, I guess (probably with some changes). I agree about surprises in the setlist and I completely don't agree with your last sentence.

I agree. I do not see them making many changes as they need to recoup the investment made buying those deck chairs for the roof of the pagoda.

I agree. I do not see them making many changes as they need to recoup the investment made buying those deck chairs for the roof of the pagoda.
I think it's going to be a bit more grand looking than that. The corner pagodas I think will be solid set pieces rather than inflatables.

Do think they're going to have to figure something out to give Bruce space to run around on the platforms unobscured.

Back