2008 Maiden Tour Shirts

the Canadian Tour shirt i got for my kid is pretty fun

tn_canadatourartwork.jpg

this is on the back with the Canadian tour dates
tn_art_eddie_19.jpg

Eddie playing hockey ... Nice! Fits well with the 7th Son'esque background. I'd love to have one of those  :D

Hope they come up with some cool T-shirts for the Nordic leg as well. Last time I saw some with Eddie on a Viking longboat. What about a bunch of Viking Eddies landing on the Egyptian shores with the big pyramid in the background?  B)

GuineaPig said:
They didn't.   :innocent:

So they changed it for Heavy MTL.

I was wondering why Eddie had a blue jersey on the shirts at Heavy MTL. I ended up getting the Somewhere in Time shirt.

canadaman said:
I was wondering why Eddie had a blue jersey on the shirts at Heavy MTL. I ended up getting the Somewhere in Time shirt.

they must have only used the Team Canada ones for the Western Canadian leg of the tour because they only had the five western canadian tour dates in the back

James Rock said:
they must have only used the Team Canada ones for the Western Canadian leg of the tour because they only had the five western canadian tour dates in the back

The issue (Rod wrote a bunch on it in one of his diaries) that he was contacted by Hockey Canada who kindly requested them to change design.

So they did.

You would think they'd have learned after the debacle with the Eddie in the RCMP uniform.

What happened with the RCMP uniform? I suppose the Mounties didn't like it being used in an Iron Maiden drawing?

They released some limited edition albums in Canada (IM - BNW) with a cover sleeve with the Eddie-Mountie on them, and promptly got sued by the RCMP.

Back