2 For 1s

A

Anonymous

I am a new trader and have no bootlegs apart from ones I have downloaded. I do not want to trade with these and would rather start from scratch. Is there anybody out the who will trade with me 2 for 1?

I'm not sure about the specifics but I think 2-1 trades involve me supplying 2 blank discs and in return you will send one with a gig recorded on it. For gigs that take 2 discs I will need to send 4 blanks. I also would like to pay postage by supplying stamps and I wonder if this is the normal procedure? Also I would like to know what brands of discs are acceptable and how to supply them (what sort of cases etc)

Thanks in advance, Conor [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"B)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"cool.gif\" /]

I said I have downloaded some and I am not interested in mp3s or any boots that have been on computers. I have read that to trade the only acceptable formats are shn, flac and apes. Also, It is much better to burn discs to avoid "blips" between songs etc.
Thanks for the effort but I'm really looking for an experienced trader here, somebody who will help out a n00b like me [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130515:date=Mar 3 2006, 07:57 PM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 3 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]130515[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
There are a lot of people who will help you out. http://maidenshows.ryasrealm.com/2-1traders.htm
[/quote]
Thanks, and welcome to the forum also. ::

[!--quoteo(post=130523:date=Mar 3 2006, 08:20 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 3 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]130523[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Thanks, and welcome to the forum also. ::
[/quote] Thanks, but as you can see from my profile, I've been a lurker for about two years now. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130526:date=Mar 3 2006, 08:41 PM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 3 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]130526[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Thanks, but as you can see from my profile, I've been a lurker for about two years now. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]
There can't really be much lurking to do in the trade forums. There is basically one post every two weeks in the trade section :: Looks like that is going to change soon though.

Hi all, im looking for some 2:1 traders as there is a few maiden DVD's im interested in. Anyone fancy helping me out?

Back