2-disc Japanese version of X Factor reissued?

A

Anonymous

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.a ... 9594&BAB=E

X Factor  Pre-Order Now! Available: Tuesday, September 12, 2006                  $17.65 
Japan 

Then it says "1 disc", but sites like these are known for making mistakes when it comes to import related stuff. Anyone has more info about this? Would be quite nice if it were the two-disc version being reissued. -_-

yup... all the maiden cds are being re-released in japan..right after AMOLAD is released...

salutes!

A reissue similar to the '98 European ones would be cool... along with VXI, BNW and DOD of course. ;)

Perun said:
A reissue similar to the '98 European ones would be cool... along with VXI, BNW and DOD of course. ;)

Do you already expect those albums to be remastered?As for 'Dance of Death' I'd be at one with you right off.

Perun said:

I was just thinking that last night.  Actually, I would prefer a reissue similar to the two-disc editions released in the late 80's...I haven't heard any of Maiden's b-sides... :(

Raven said:
I was just thinking that last night.  Actually, I would prefer a reissue similar to the two-disc editions released in the late 80's...I haven't heard any of Maiden's b-sides... :(
the Castle Reissues were released in 1995 (the one with the bonus disc), not quite 80's, eh? [/smartass]

Maidenfreak said:
the Castle Reissues were released in 1995 (the one with the bonus disc), not quite 80's, eh? [/smartass]

I renounce you, voice of reason! :p

Raven said:

Well, more like Bruce remasters expanded 2 discs editions.

Back