Reunion At Beacon Theater - 16/07/1999 - New York - USA
Somewhere In Switzerland - 13/12/86 - The Halle Des Fetes
Return Of The Beast - Greek Theatre - 1999
No Prayer On The Road - 18/12/1990 - War Machine
Bye Bye Bruce - Live At Pinewood Studios - 1993
Donnington - Metal In Park - 1988
Death in Argentina - 1/11/2004 - Vélez Sarsfield Stadium
Breaking In Bruce - 1981
Pacaembu - 24/08/96 - SP Brasil - X-Factour (Soundboard)

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaidenbr.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaidenbr.com[/a]
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Moved to the Trade Forum. Thanks for sharing! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
thanks [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oHH!! Very Thank You!! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

How're you supposed to download them? I don't see any links...? Also, I don't understand that language... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I cant see where you actually download them from on the site [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-mcbrainlegend+Aug 11 2004, 11:37 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mcbrainlegend @ Aug 11 2004, 11:37 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I cant see where you actually download them from on the site [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]82468[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I think you go into the forum section but you need to register to go in so I never bothered....even with using a webpage translator, it's pretty frustrating & probably not worth all the hassle.
Has anyone actually downloaded any of them?

Back