Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Indeed! He has aquired a lot of skills early that many hobby musicians spend a lifetime to master.

I had some training in early school days and by 4th grade I knew basic chords, major and minor scales and played a 3 minute cover of a popular pop chanson for our teacher (you have same teacher for everything until 5th grade) at end of the year, on keyboard (both hands, better than Bruce ;)). From there I went to acoustic and got first electric in end of first grade of high school. So I have about 20 years of experience on that, of which at least 10 have been with a proper routine.

I wouldn't go duel this kid.

EntryPass_TEST_BackstageTours_photo%20by%20Philip%20Vile_1280x720.jpg

1017_3.jpg

The red letters say "carpet center"

Oh, so the Croats have German loanwords too. Go cultural imperialism!

There's an episode of Yes Minister where Humphrey says they gave knighthood to the National Theater architect so people wouldn't compare the building to carpet wholesale.

I did not have oatmeal yesterday so I’m having it again this morning.

Oatmeal: 56
Weetabix: -2

:ok:

I know there's a separate thread for that, but this is so good (I think) I just needed to share it with you here:
Historical value (Johan Längqvist pre-Candlemass) is secondary, song just rules.

So on my return from Stavanger I arrive at Oslo Airport, get my luggage and find that one bus just has left, and my next options for getting home are either express train + metro, the train leaving 8 minutes later - or wait 12 minutes more and get a bus. Eager to minimize the walking distance with extra luggage, I decide on the bus. And lo and behold, there are now ticket machines inside the arrivals hall, allowing me to buy a bus ticket right away instead of doing it on the bus. Yay, efficiency!

I go outside. It is 17:25 and the bus is supposed to leave at 17:30. It is not yet there. OK, so it has been snowing and traffic is slow, it will probably be there soon.

20 minutes later, still no bus. Other buses have come and left, but the one I have a ticket for is nowhere to be seen. The screen tells the next departure on that line is 18:10. I realize that at 17:50, another bus will depart - the one that passes just by where I live, and that I had dismissed because it was 20 minutes later than the other one.

Sod it, sod my pre-bought ticket for the first bus, I took the other one. Hope my project manager shows understanding so I can get the 180 NOK that I spent on a non-used bus ticket reimbursed.

Back