Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Nah, I looked like this in '99.

59bb7ae0900b68dac939c287c7fcd13081a8151f_full.jpg
You looked blurry and poorly Photoshopped?

This has been a wonderful weekend. Didn't go outside at all. I've been trying to pull it off for months and I finally succeeded. Finally had time to catch up on all TV shows and do all the chores.

I had to answer that question too, and another one that asked whether I was associated with the governments of Germany or Japan between 1939 and 1945. Thing is, they're dead serious about this and won't appreciate the problems with this sort of question.

I had to answer that question too, and another one that asked whether I was associated with the governments of Germany or Japan between 1939 and 1945. Thing is, they're dead serious about this and won't appreciate the problems with this sort of question.
Surely the US government is likely to hire you if you were associated with the Nazi government? That's where most of the Nazi scientists ended up wasn't it?

My authorization to travel to the US has been approved, but I still need to convince the border people to let me in when I get there. The authorization process was very quick. I suspect it's some guy at a computer seeing it's a British person who doesn't have a muslim name and he just clicks "Approve".

Back