Bruce Dickinson

Great lyrics, classic Bruce. I feel this song will be really catchy and memorable. Bruce said it could easily have been the album opener.
After having listened to the album multiple times, I think it's better like the tracklist is. It works better than if "Many Doors" would have been the opener, as "Ragnarok" has a very mysterious intro, while "Many Doors" is more straight rock. ;)

I was thinking about the leftover song from TCW sessions that Bruce has been wanting to release ever since...

it should be pretty good since he likes it so much and I hope it won't ''disappear'' like the song Nightmares (for now).

Sure it would of been good to see Roy but at the end of the day it is a Bruce Dickinson solo tour, not a joint Bruce-RoyZ tour. If they were equal contributors they should of named it Dickinson Z or something along those lines.......

Who knows what the reason is. Could be family illness, injury, whatever. Regardless Bruce has very high standards musically so I am sure the two guitarists will be pretty decent.

Thanks for sharing. He is someone who likes the sound of his own voice, so I wonder how he has kept it under 15 minutes long! :D
Yeah, I don't understand the point of a video where the guy just clumsily reads from his notes on a screen off to the side and gets major details wrong ("they added one guitarist for the tour", "the album release is 1 week away", etc.), but it's nice to hear that he thinks this is Bruce's best solo album.

Of course, seeing some of the tripe in Popoff's top 500 metal songs of all time that have shown up in the GMSC, maybe his opinion isn't worth much...

I was on the official fan forum but stopped when it was no longer free and you had to be a fan club member. Did the fan club thing only once when I was still a teenager back in the Middle Ages...
It's really different now, i do it because of the presale generally. I like to buy my tix on time that's all. Even FTTB i don't use anymore, i have done more than 60+ shows on the barrier, i enjoy nowdays from distance, sometimes even seated.

Back