Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm skipping, I realized that I'm going to spend some cash the next few days, and would be unwise to shell out an additional 55$. I did listen through Crimson Idol again, and that's a solid album.

Set is pretty much the main songs off Crimson Idol, Chainsaw Charlie, The Idol and The Great Misconceptions of Me, plus a good chunk from the first album

When you've had a really, really demanding week, come home, gone to the forum, and first thing you see there is an ad for a private cemetery park, priceless.
A screenshot was supposed to appear here but inserting images doesn't seem to work right now.
And other functions too, apparently.

When you've had a really, really demanding week, come home, gone to the forum, and first thing you see there is an ad for a private cemetery park, priceless.
A screenshot was supposed to appear here but inserting images doesn't seem to work right now.
I don’t think any functions work after you’re deceased.

Being well into the second half of my life (certainly), third third (quite probably), fourth quarter (also likely), etc., I'm starting to strongly suspect that, back in the day, when you could have several wives and concubines and quite a number of kids, and the usual way of dealing with getting a bit tired of all the advice, guidance and what-to-do-with-your-life recommendations from your beloved females was, generally, pillaging your neighbours property (to provide for the kids future of course), settling for peace afterwards - knowing very well that your neighbours had their own wives, concubines, kids (and advice, guidance, and recommendations) too, with the resulting urge to pillage your property in turn - which is certainly no reason to miss an opportunity to have a drink with the lads for the noble cause of peace, until the next time - people had a lot more more fun than we tend to assume.

Yeah but maybe they didn’t see it as such. You must loose something first to appreciate it.

Same here, we have ultra mega fun breathing real air and strolling through the (real) park for the expatriates of the future who colonized Mars and got quadruple salaries, 1 video call with family monthly & 2 2-way tickets back to earth every 10 years.

Last edited:
Being well into the second half of my life (certainly), third third (quite probably), fourth quarter (also likely), etc., I'm starting to strongly suspect that, back in the day, when you could have several wives and concubines and quite a number of kids, and the usual way of dealing with getting a bit tired of all the advice, guidance and what-to-do-with-your-life recommendations from your beloved females was, generally, pillaging your neighbours property (to provide for the kids future of course), settling for peace afterwards - knowing very well that your neighbours had their own wives, concubines, kids (and advice, guidance, and recommendations) too, with the resulting urge to pillage your property in turn - which is certainly no reason to miss an opportunity to have a drink with the lads for the noble cause of peace, until the next time - people had a lot more more fun than we tend to assume.

I, on the other hand, have now officially reached the day on which I go out for a walk in sweatpants and don't give a fuck.

I, on the other hand, have now officially reached the day on which I go out for a walk in sweatpants and don't give a fuck.
You’re in for one of them paparazzo photoshoots where a celebrity gets caught going for a stroll in sweatpants, messy beard and no makeup.

inserting images doesn't seem to work right now.
No seriously, last night I found out I can't insert images, smileys, spoilers, format text and so on and I still can't. Any recent software changes here?

Same here, we have ultra mega fun breathing real air and strolling through the (real) park for the expatriates of the future who colonized Mars and got quadruple salaries, 1 video call with family monthly & 2 2-way tickets back to earth every 10 years.
Can't quite figure out if this is a really bleak view of the future or quite the opposite, optimistically assuming humanity will get to other planets instead of destroying this one, or at least itself.
But I see what you mean.
Anyway, I'm glad it's the Campaign for Real Ale that happened in my lifetime rather than the Campaign for Real Air.

Back