Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Anybody knows how this "I'm at an airport" started and what's exactly the purpose? :D

EDIT: We are now at ~25km of Boston Marathon, Kipchoge's leading.

EDIT2: We are ~3 minutes from the finish line. Kipchoge's 8th :(

EDIT3: He just finished. 6th.

Last edited:
That must have been it. I think he was also the origin of the Weetabix meme, but I'm not really sure, I missed the beginning and the ending thereof (and never quite understand the purpose there, tbh).

Below the most important milestones of I'm in an airport evolution.

02 July 2018.
The progenitor of "I'm at an airport".
About an hour-and-a-half left in the airport. On Netflix now.

02 November 2018.
Next milestone in the evolution. Not a surprise, Dr. EW was one of the first to realise the importance of the phrase and to early adopt.
In the airport. Drinking beer. Watching runway and apron. A car just speeded (sped?) along the runway. Probably to scare away roe deer or moose before the first arrival in more than two hours :D (this isn't OSL!)

21 December 2018.
Almost there.
We'll I am in an airport right now...

06 January 2019.
First time ever it was mentioned kind of correctly, though some scholars debate that he meant the airport.
I'm at the airport.

31 May 2019.
And here, ladies and gentlemen the first proper "I'm in/at an airport" ever, winner is Black Wizard!!
I'm in an airport.

Below the most important milestones of I'm in an airport evolution.

02 July 2018.
The progenitor of "I'm at an airport".

02 November 2018.
Next milestone in the evolution. Not a surprise, Dr. EW was one of the first to realise the importance of the phrase and to early adopt.

21 December 2018.
Almost there.

06 January 2019.
First time ever it was mentioned kind of correctly, though some scholars debate that he meant the airport.

31 May 2019.
And here, ladies and gentlemen the first proper "I'm in/at an airport" ever, winner is Black Wizard!!
And tonight, I will be at an airfield.

Contemplating whether I should go see W.A.S.P tomorrow, they are coming to my town. tickets are 55$.
GO!
Saw the show last year in Houston and was really surprised how good it was.
Stage, opening acts, performance..all was great!

Although I don't know if Blackie's back problems are causing performance issues now...

Reactions: Yax
Back