Let's rate all six new shirts from the official store (Legacy collection)

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
Rate all six new shirts from the official store best (top) to worst (bottom). It's all NOT about how much you like an artwork by itself, but more how each does/doesn't work for you on a shirt. I myself e.g. love the SSIASSL artwork, but it just doesn't jump straight enogh in ones face out of a distance of more than let's say 8 ft or so IMHO. In that case it turns to become a rather undefined mix of colours.

Here's my own rating in terms how cool they look or do not look:

1: The Clairvoyant :wub:
2: Can I Play With Madness
3: Flight Of Icarus
4: Stranger In A Strange Land
5: The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
6: The Wicker Man :nonono:

(following pics not in any order)

K640_1.JPG
K640_3.JPG
K640_5.JPG
K640_2.JPG

K640_4.JPG
K640_6.JPG

Last edited:
Clairvoyant!

Dream come true, first Maiden shirt I had and they reissued it exactly how I wanted it, with no purple background or brit flag on the backprint.

Got to think someone read my post on the official forum about it.

Clairvoyant!

Dream come true, first Maiden shirt I had and they reissued it exactly how I wanted it, with no purple background or brit flag on the backprint.

Got to think someone read my post on the official forum about it.
Just got notified it had been shipped today :wub:

Now I just hope everything will be alright with the size this time. Brexit made Maiden merch orders shipped to Germany complicated and sucky, and here's what I experienced last summer:
While the "Remastered"-collection is usually rather small and size XL is tipping more to L, it seems to be the exact opposite with the "Legacy"-collection. It's always kinda size gambling. I purchased all six "Legacy"-shirts last summer and they were all MUCH too big. Sending them back would have cost me ridiculous 46 Euro customs fee (on my own charge, not being refunded by Music Glue). So in the end I had them all sewn sized, which cost me also a lot of money.
If again there's size chaos this time I won't buy my shirts in the UK anymore.

Yep I've found it's just not worth buying anything from the UK if it can be avoided
The problem is: In terms of Maiden shirts it't can't be really avoided in my country. EMP in Germany isn't an alternative since their quality is totally poor. Maybe you have any advice of a good Maiden merch store based in some EU-country??? Any proper Irish store maybe? Wouldn't mind paying a bit for P&P shipping stuff to Germany, but at least all that customs madness in case of a size exchange if nescessary would be out.

Now I just hope everything will be alright with the size this time. Brexit made Maiden merch orders shipped to Germany complicated and sucky, and here's what I experienced last summer:
While the "Remastered"-collection is usually rather small and size XL is tipping more to L, it seems to be the exact opposite with the "Legacy"-collection. It's always kinda size gambling. I purchased all six "Legacy"-shirts last summer and they were all MUCH too big. Sending them back would have cost me ridiculous 46 Euro customs fee (on my own charge, not being refunded by Music Glue). So in the end I had them all sewn sized, which cost me also a lot of money.
If again there's size chaos this time I won't buy my shirts in the UK anymore.
I'm a big guy and I bought one of the Maiden football(soccer) jerseys and it felt like 2 sizes too small instead of the size I ordered so I had to send it back to Music Glue.

The problem is: In terms of Maiden shirts it't can't be really avoided in my country. EMP in Germany isn't an alternative since their quality is totally poor. Maybe you have any advice of a good Maiden merch store based in some EU-country??? Any proper Irish store maybe? Wouldn't mind paying a bit for P&P shipping stuff to Germany, but at least all that customs madness in case of a size exchange if nescessary would be out.

I don't have anywhere in particular, I just search for particular items rather than go to specific sites, usually if I'm looking for something I just check amazon.de or ebay stores and limit it to EU only.

I agree that emp shirts seem to have got a bit lightweight, they used to be good.

I purchased "Stranger in a Strange Land". If there was something wrong with the size it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I won't be returning it since I would have taken it to the alteration shop anyway. The -potential- problem with the size will be taken care of then.

I don't know why but they all strike me as a cheap bootleg knock-offs. Is there nothing on back? One of the main things about band shirts is that the back of the shirt was often better than what was on the front. Also, didn't they had those 7th Son singles in much better quality recently?
Out of those six I'd only probably buy the Wickerman one.

I like Breeg, the image may be a bit cliche, but I like the colour scheme, and think it's probably the best single design since Riggs heyday.

EDIT: I'd probably have bought it, but I already have two of them :lol: One I bought myself years ago with no back print, and another I was given with a back print.

I like Breeg, the image may be a bit cliche, but I like the colour scheme, and think it's probably the best single design since Riggs heyday.

EDIT: I'd probably have bought it, but I already have two of them :lol: One I bought myself years ago with no back print, and another I was given with a back print.
I would do anyway :)
Last weekend I ironed all my Iron Maiden shirts for spring is here to come and thereby counted them, and it's 46 all in total.

Back