TNOTB/BOH triple vinyl: Will you buy it or not?

TNOTB/BOH triple vinyl: Will you buy it or not?

• Yes

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 68.3%

• Total voters

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
On instance I went "cool thing", but when I did some research on the price and found out it will be 79,99 € in Germany I thought probably not to get it. Will you or won't you buy it?

As a middle age man with...well...income, i'm absolutely fucking buying it. I'm pumped to hear the live album on vinyl for once.

I won't buy it because it's too expensive. 20 euros under the selling price could be nice. But, I already have the Beast Over Hammersmith CD, I've got it with the box Eddie's Archives in 2002 and I also have the 1998 remastered and enhanced version CD of the album with both "Total Eclipse" and "Gangland" on it. So, no need for me to buy this triple vinyl.

I’ll use that money as help to pay the gas bill this winter. But I respect the people who’s going to buy it. As a collector I was once I can understand them but It’s too expensive for an album released 40 years and a live album released 20 years ago and that comes together as a pack. and I’m sure it’s going to be some fails in the inner sleeve like some picture of Bruce in Hammersmith 83 instead of 82. For 45 or 50€ I think it would be enough.

Of course. Im not a grumpy guy. I wanna support Maiden and hopefully get more releases like this. Yeah its expensive but so what. Just skip going out to the pub one evening or whatever and it ads up.
That's a good way to do it actually. I installed some changes in my daily life a while ago, it's about things that on the one hand made my life a bit more uncomfortable, but with the saved amount of money I regular do some nice extras and benefits for me to gain from the whole thing. Since I don't use my car much anymore but just walk instead or use my pedal bike that makes 100 Euros extra each month, plus all the extra savings from no more smoking cigarettes or drinking alc at all is just great :cool:

I won't, because I don't own a record player due to having little interest in vinyl. Plus I've already heard both albums and can listen to them again whenever I like. I didn't think the price was that extreme, I was expecting £100+ or something silly. £65 might be more than I'd be willing to spend, but not by that much.

That's a good way to do it actually. I installed some changes in my daily life a while ago, it's about things that on the one hand made my life a bit more uncomfortable, but with the saved amount of money I regular do some nice extras and benefits for me to gain from the whole thing. Since I don't use my car much anymore but just walk instead or use my pedal bike that makes 100 Euros extra each month, plus all the extra savings from no more smoking cigarettes or drinking alc at all is just great :cool:
Thats great! And exactly. Its always possible to save some money or spend money more wisely. I dont go out as much and it saves me alot. Go out for drinks in Sweden is expensive as hell. And gas, Jesus Christ. I walk or bike, its great.
If we talk music, I dont collect alot and dont buy alot. But when Maiden releases something it feels important to support it for me, even though I do think its overpriced. Feels worth it

Back