NOW PLAYING

Missing the opportunity to see the reformed Sabbat live is something that will haunt me for the rest of my nights, alas.
They also were out touring around 2007, right?
Because I remember reading in Blaze's biography "At the end of the Day" from 2010, that Sabbat were on the same bill as his band on a Sweden Rock Cruise. Andy Sneap then checked in on Blaze's soundcheck and helped one of the new guitarists to get a good sound on a Peavey 5150 amp (Sneap also produced Blaze's first 3 studio albums as well a live record). Just a fun little detail.

Iron Maiden - Lost in a Lost World

Last edited:
They also were out touring around 2007, right?
Because I remember reading in Blaze's biography "At the end of the Day" from 2010, that Sabbat were on the same bill as his band on a Sweden Rock Cruise. Andy Sneap then checked in on Blaze's soundcheck and helped one of the new guitarists to get a good sound on a Peavey 5150 amp (Sneap also produced Blaze's first 3 studio albums as well a live record). Just a fun little detail.

Iron Maiden - Lost in a Lost World
Yes, I think they had gigs from late 2006 to 2010, even a date in Athens in 2009...

Iron Maiden - Killers

I love the sound and the riffs in this album - they're unsurpassed (like the album cover). Great solos, drumming, bass playing, vocals and the trademark Maiden harmonies of Dave and Adrian are born. One of the most influential albums of all time. :rocker:

My favorite songs are: ''Wrathchild'', the title track (classics), ''Drifter'', ''Purgatory'' and ''Murders In The Rue Morgue'', while the intro & the instrumental are great too.

killers.jpg

Back