Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

My all times Maiden favorite album is 'Powerslave'. But I love all Maiden albums. They are all different and each brings something different to the world and to the band's repertoire. And that, I think, should be the most important for us all. ;)

The X-Factor is a good album. Definitely my favorite 90s album. The songs are far more catchier, melodic and yes I like Blaze Bayleys vocals on it. I can’t say it’s my favorite cause they’ve made better albums and not cause I hate the album.
My life was just fine. I got a couple of my friends to listen to the album when it was released. You know, the see through vinil......such a drop in speed, riff quality, structures and overall sound was a shock. It took me decades just to accept that people might even get close to liking this album. :)

TXF is, imo, the best Maiden album not released in the 80s, followed by Brave New World, it rebooted Maiden and gave harris a new creative spark. It carries over some Fear Of The Dark elements but actually does them justice. I believe the album can support its speed and length pretty well. I always listen to the full Japanese release length.

Bruce Dickinson on french radio France Inter this morning !!! :rocker:

That optimism is exactly what the world needs. Hands down to Bruce.

A very harsh review by the czech online journal Mlada Fronta Dnes/iDnes which gave the note of 55 on 100% to 'Senjutsu'. :confused:

Fuck, this will lower Senjutsu at Metacritic @Zare

Back