Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Cautious little comment after the first listen:
This album is absolutely fucking great, it brought my feelings forth. Some parts in the songs take my back to the older albums and songs, but also remind me of my long journey in life along with Iron Maiden - as they were always the soundtrack to my life and memories.
I love the new album and it was definitely worth the wait. Some surprising elements, Bruce's performance is examplary strong and this makes him as the king of the mountain even at that age. Some amazing solos..this is great album that will surely give me even more on the next listens, but the complex song reguire more time and I will surely comment some more in the coming days.
And you know what, even if this is amazing album on the first listen I didn't have to change my pants.
Thank you Iron Maiden for always being there for me.

I like senjutsu,stratego,writting on the wall,time machine, the parchement,and hell on earth.
I like less death of the celts, dont Know its a bit repetitive the riffs,and darkest hour
Dont like lost in a lost World and days of future past.
At the moment with 1 listen 7/10.
Its a bit xfactor and virtual xi bnw moments wich i love, some dod that i dont like

Interesting interview here .. around the 6 min mark, Bruce said they booked a studio to do another album, but they decided against it .. too bad

Thanks for sharing the interview!

35 shows in the depth of winter?? What was that all about?? This one man show is never going to end! :lol:

Last edited:
I bought the deluxe edition. In both cds i got the same writing on the wall magazine? Is it wrong packed or should it be like that?

Interesting interview here .. around the 6 min mark, Bruce said they booked a studio to do another album, but they decided against it .. too bad

Great interview!

I don‘t know how they do it, but listening to a new Iron Maiden album is just something else, again, everytime.

A quote by Iron Ulf, Deaf Forever forum, for our maidenfans german speaking community: “[...] da sinke ich heute, wie 1983, auf die Knie und will schreien vor Ekstase, weil mich dieses gewisse Etwas in seinem Timbre und in seiner Melodieführung, diese Heroik, diese trotzige Kraft und diese positive Grundfärbung und diese Vitalität, die sicher Teil seiner Seele sind und in seinem Gesang Ausdruck finden, so unendlich tief berühren...!”

“Trotzige Kraft” hits the nail.

Last edited:
I accept your evidence!

Fantastic spot there. What an odd decision!

Really? They are offering the booklet for free whilst they can sort out sending physical copies to everyone who needs one. It makes sense to offer something with a lower resolution as a compromise in the meantime, so the fans waiting for the correct booklet can read the lyrics and the people who do not pay for music cannot get a high resolution copy of the booklet.

Really? They are offering the booklet for free whilst they can sort out sending physical copies to everyone who needs one. It makes sense to offer something with a lower resolution as a compromise in the meantime, so the fans waiting for the correct booklet can read the lyrics and the people who do not pay for music cannot get a high resolution copy of the booklet.
I would agree if we were talking about massive differences - like the difference between a photobucket sample and the full image, for example. But we're not.

The resolution of the download is still going to look fantastic printed out at booklet size regardless.

I would agree if we were talking about massive differences - like the difference between a photobucket sample and the full image, for example. But we're not.

The resolution of the download is still going to look fantastic printed out at booklet size regardless.

I guess Maiden are nicer to bootleggers than other bands!

I'll probably forget in ten minutes, so...

It's 12 minutes to midnight!

Ah fuck, it's ticked over.

Eleven, then. You get the general gist.

Back