Please post reviews and thoughts on Senjutsu here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think the 2 min intro and extended outro on hell on earth are pointless tho and it would have been perfectly fine as a hard hitting 9 min song?
i get that it's too long for people, but i don't mind because it has a nice feel and melody

Who are you to tell me what I like and what I dont?
"My name is Necropolis
I am formed of the dead
I am the harvester of the soul
And I suck the lives from my bed
I own two sons, I gave them breath
And I fill their living corpses with my bile
What humanity I knew I have long forgotten
For me, eternity is nothing but a short while"

:)

Anyone else think the 2 min intro and extended outro on hell on earth are pointless tho and it would have been perfectly fine as a hard hitting 9 min song?
Definitely. Plus, get rid of the 2 minutes and 15 seconds intro, and then the album would have fit on 1 CD.

Absolutely. I know that you all are awaiting my review, which is coming later (HA), but this is very true.

It is a good song, definitely not the worst song like some people say.I love the outro but it is sad to see that most think it is unnecessary, even annoying.
Both intro and outro are among the best I have heard from Maiden. Overall a great Harris epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back