NOW PLAYING

Primordial being Björk for a change.
Would make a great instrumental with a cor anglais* playing the vocal line btw

* English** horn for you North Americans
** Fat chance being done by an Irish band, obviously...

It’s fine, it’s solid, I appreciate it, but it’s not some enlightening brilliance incarnate among mortal gods among immortal plains. It’s just a recipe for weed brownies or something read in German. I think the outro to Lateralus is the only like really great interlude Tool track, but that’s just because I wish the album as a whole had more of that creepy, alien influence.

EDIT: Great narrator though.
The entire theme of Lateralus is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler than a guy calling into the Art Bell Show and lying about how he saw aliens at Area 51. Tool doesn't even believe in aliens. They did this just to fuck with their fans. The entire premise of Tool and their music are beyond aliens.

The entire theme of Lateralus is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler than a guy calling into the Art Bell Show and lying about how he saw aliens at Area 51. Tool doesn't even believe in aliens. They did this just to fuck with their fans. The entire premise of Tool and their music are beyond aliens.
Smarter? Maybe. Cooler? Nah. I want some spooky ass fudge-sounding garbled alien music to keep me up at night. If Tool can’t do it then I shall have to make it myself. Become one with the lizards, Collin.

Smarter? Maybe. Cooler? Nah. I want some spooky ass fudge-sounding garbled alien music to keep me up at night. If Tool can’t do it then I shall have to make it myself. Become one with the lizards, Collin.
Become one with the universe and the people around you. Fuck the Lizards. Spiral out, keep going!

Np: Dream Theater - Sacrificed Sons

Napalm Death playing Glastonbury Festival in 2017. NOT a festival very well known for having metal bands and probably the first time ever booking (and last?) a band like Napalm Death :lol::lol: Even Barney is surprised by the turnout and response!

Back