Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live in Mexico City (new live album)

That's rather unlikely though. There may be loads of stuff where his work isn't credited properly, or just not documented properly on Discogs. He might have been assistant engineer on loads of albums etc. I seriously doubt the notion that he's inexperienced or not very good. As we all know, Steve is the one making the decisions.

Technical credits (i.e. engineering, mixing, recording, mastering) for anyone interested are here:

I was not claiming he is not good, just pointing out how he probably got the job.

I think his work is not on par with other producers of Maiden live albums (Martin Birch and Kevin Shirley). He is definitely better producing live albums than Steve Harris though! :lol:

Technical credits (i.e. engineering, mixing, recording, mastering) for anyone interested are here:

Again, it's not likely that covers his entire body of work - The most prominent, definitely.

I was not claiming he is not good, just pointing out how he probably got the job.

I think his work is not on par with other producers of Maiden live albums (Martin Birch and Kevin Shirley). He is definitely better producing live albums than Steve Harris though! :lol:
But Steve is on the desk as a co-producer :/

Anyone else think the artwork is shit
I get some Dance of Death vibes. In terms of cgi and overall execution. Not very professional in some parts. Especially, the burning church, horsemen and dancing skeletons. Maybe painted Eddie not fits very well with aforementioned cgi?

I'd not create an account

Ok. I excpect the cd to be better than a YouTube video.

That youtube sound above isn't even as good as the youtube sound that was on the Download broadcast of a few months ago.

EDIT: I realise this post isn't clear, they already played a video for Aces High on the Download live stream a couple of months ago that had the same audio track but it was far better quality than the video posted in this thread.

Last edited:
Back