Ultimate collection of Vintage Eddie pics

Lord of Wolves 78

Educated Fool
I posted some very rare vintage Eddie pics quite a while ago, but since then I have updated my colliont since then. I acquired these pictures from various scources like calendars, ad promos, magazine cuttings, rare bootlegs ect. As far as I know I have even more Eddie pics than even Derek Riggs, because both his website and the rather excellent 'Run For Cover' book are missing a lot of great Eddie's that I have, and are hard to very hard to get hold of. I also have a lot of albums, singles, Live albums and rare Eddie's without any type at all. I've been collection Eddie images since around 1992, so I have amassed a very very large collection since then. All my pics are hi-res to very very hi-res. One or two pics are slighly low res, because I can't find them in a larger res. Chances are if anybody on this forum or another Maiden forum is looking for a particular Eddie pic, I'll more than likely have it. Anyway if someone here is looking for Eddie pics from 1980 to 1990 and a few ones here and there between 1990 to 2000, I'll more than likely have them. Last but not least I also have some more of Derek's colour Eddie's and 98% of his recent black & white Eddie's too. Feel free to message/pm me if you are looking for certain Eddie's. I think it would be best if you send me the low res jpgs or links from the net.

Hey Lord of Wolves,
I was looking on the web for rare Eddies and I found one that I've never seen before but it's in very low res and very small. If I'm correct this should be a Riggs Eddie. Hopefully you have this picture in a higher res or maybe you could tell me more about it. (Because I thought I've seen em all, but apparently not)
Greetings JosA666

Attachments

• R-3088334-1481686524-6240.jpeg.jpg
    R-3088334-1481686524-6240.jpeg.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 69
Hey, can u pliz send me some high res eddies
Specifically somewhere in time, twilight zone n the trooper

Hello

I'm looking for high resolution pictures of these Eddies:

Hellfest Eddie 1.jpg

herve-monjeaud-iron-maiden-canada-2012.jpg

Beast on the Road.jpg

herve-monjeaud-iron-maiden-loasangeles-t-shirt-2010.jpg

Chile Eddie.jpg

Walk of Fame - Kopie.jpg

Flight of Icarus.jpg

US Eddie.jpg

Canada - Kopie.jpg

Iron Maiden-that's a life-force!

Hello

I'm looking for high resolution pictures of these Eddies:

Hellfest Eddie 1.jpg

herve-monjeaud-iron-maiden-canada-2012.jpg

Beast on the Road.jpg

herve-monjeaud-iron-maiden-loasangeles-t-shirt-2010.jpg

Chile Eddie.jpg

Walk of Fame - Kopie.jpg

Flight of Icarus.jpg

US Eddie.jpg

Canada - Kopie.jpg

Iron Maiden-that's a life-force!

hey cosmiceddie,
do u have by any chance have somewhere in time, twilight zone n the trooper or any in high res
i would appreciate if u can share them with me.

Alas, I have neither Twilight Zone nor Somewhere In Time in hi-resolution.

What other Eddie artworks are you looking for?
Thanx a lot! Well Since The resolution is better than The ones I have: Iron Maiden, Purgatory, TNOTB, 7th son: all singles?

Very nice, do you als have Sanctuary, Aces High, Strange in a Strange land, can I play with madness, The evil that men Do, clairvoyant?

Back