Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Up until now I had the whole dorm room to myself but today my three Greek roommates arrived. They’re really friendly but for the Estonian in me, sooooo talkative.

It disgusts me at how many more YouTube views Disturbed's cover of The Sound Of Silence has than the original. Gross.

Disturbed's cover is better than the original.
uaKMdOr.gif

Up until now I had the whole dorm room to myself but today my three Greek roommates arrived. They’re really friendly but for the Estonian in me, sooooo talkative.
There was an Italian couple on the train yesterday and they loudly talked non-stop for most of the journey. When I got off the train i noticed the woman was fast asleep. She'd clearly exhausted herself from the incessant chattering and hand gestures.

There was an Italian couple on the train yesterday and they loudly talked non-stop for most of the journey. When I got off the train i noticed the woman was fast asleep. She'd clearly exhausted herself from the incessant chattering and hand gestures.

They just asked me to sign a paper that allows another friend of theirs to visit and stay at the dorm (for I don’t know how long). :help:

Back