LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried watching to the Foo Fighters' stream from last weekend's show on YouTube and the sound was so, so horrendous I literally couldn't derive any enjoyment out of it. Seriously. It made Maiden's performance on stream at RiR '13 sound like a fucking professionally mixed live album in comparison.

I tried watching to the Foo Fighters' stream from last weekend's show on YouTube and the sound was so, so horrendous I literally couldn't derive any enjoyment out of it. Seriously. It made Maiden's performance on stream at RiR '13 sound like a fucking professionally mixed live album in comparison.
I remember falling asleep during Maiden 2013 and waking up during one of the songs because of Nicko's snare drum.

I remember falling asleep during Maiden 2013 and waking up during one of the songs because of Nicko's snare drum.

Afraid to shoot strangers, in the middle of Murray's solo, the real sound guy finally KOs the ape that took control of the sound desk in a vicious fight.

Afraid to shoot strangers, in the middle of Murray's solo, the real sound guy finally KOs the ape that took control of the sound desk in a vicious fight.
I will never get over that. The show started off with the guitars in stereo but then some imbecile hit the "downmix to mono" button on the console or something and ATSS sounds like absolute trash until they notice it once the song is almost over. Unbelievable incompetence. The bootlegs filmed with a phone from the audience sound better than the official stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back