Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola

Which carbonates soft drink is better?

• Pepsi

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Pepsi sucks, Pepsi has always sucked, and the only version of Pepsi that was ever tolerable was Crystal Pepsi, because it tasted more like Coke.

Coke is the best. When ever I go to a restaurant and they have pepsi products I kind of hesitate.

When Pepsi had those drinks from original 1893 recipes those were pretty cool.

Neither. I don't drink carbonated drinks, except for the occasional sparkling water.

I can't decide since I love them both and I can't really taste any difference. Zero and Max are good too.

Pepsi has citric acid, Coke doesn't. Aside from manufacturing details or ratios of existing ingredients, this is the only difference I've found. I prefer Pepsi but I drink both and don't care too much. When I go to a restaurant I always order "pepsicoke" as one word, then let them figure it out and bring me whichever.

Coca-Cola only. Pepsi's sweetness is much more artificial and while I like it for the first few sips, I have trouble finishing even a small can.

The same reason I hate Dr. Pepper and all the diet versions of both Pepsi and Coke - I can't stand the taste of the artificial sweeteners, it's undrinkable to me. Ufortunately, Sprite is now being sold here with artificial sweeteners only and the taste has gone to shit. Though I admit in case of Sprite I find the taste somewhat more tolerable, so I can actually finish the small bottle.

On the other hand I like Mirinda much more than Fanta.

Back