NOW PLAYING

Those are your three favorites? Interesting! I'm a big fan of Metal Crue myself.
You haven't heard Gott Mitt Uns then.

To be honest with you guys, I recently started listening to Sabaton more. Before that, I have listened to a number of songs from them, but not full albums - for sure I will listen their new album that will be released next week! All of their songs sounds almost the same, but that's like AC/DC, isn't it.... and everybody loves them. In the end Sabaton are a good band. I'm planning to listen to their albums.

About that song (''Gott Mitt Uns''), it's a good song. But the 3 songs that I aforementioned are really good - great riffs and melodies and if I'm not mistaken, these songs are tributes to other bands and songs of them and the lyrics are made of them, which is fantastic. Totally gets my praise.

''Metal Crue'' is indeed awesome. ''Metal Ripper'' has a wonderful chorus. ''Metal Machine'' has a brutal riff and great chorus and drums. Oh, and I like the new single Bismarck - which not be included in the new album, sadly.

Go to the Hammerfall thread and explain to me how I'm wrong about Hammerfall not sounding the same on every song.

By your logic, every band sounds the same. (Saxon, Manowar, Nightwish, Whitesnake, Grave Digger, Helloween and on.....).

Only Maiden and Priest not.

Back